New Zealand is such a special place. The nature there is endless, the people are beautiful and there is just something magical about it.
We will enjoy four nights at the wonderful Mana Retreat Centre in Coromandel surrounded by nature and stunning views.
Sunday 8th November to Thursday 12th November 2020
There are two options: self drive and meet at Mana Retreat Centre in Coromandel or opt-in for transfers from (and back to) Auckland Airport.
Mana Retreat Centre in Coromandel
who is this retreat for
* you need to remove yourself from the stress and busy-ness of life to reconnect with yourself and gain perspective
* you want to explore deeper aspects of yoga, as well as enjoying the physical practice
* you crave connection with like-minded, open hearted people
* all bodies, ages, experience, sexual orientations are very welcomed and encouraged
* no yoga or meditation experience necessary, this retreat is for everyone!
how to get there
You will need to fly into Auckland and either rent a car to make your way to Mana Retreat Centre (I can connect you with other people from the retreat so that you can carpool and save costs).
During our four night stay in Coromandel we will be delving deep into retreat mode. Lots of yoga, meditation, connection, transformative workshops and free time to integrate. There are many nature walks to do around the property as well as a traditional steam sauna!
Highlight: Meditation in "The Sanctuary" - a mystical building overlooking the ocean perfect for reflection and contemplation practice (see photos above)
OPTIONAL: day 5-7 in raglan
There is an option to join the group for two extra days in Raglan. If you would like to explore this option, you can find the full details of that retreat here.
Early bird price before 15 August:
* $999 for a twin share room
* $1,149 for a private room
Full price after 15 August:
* $1,199 for a twin share room
* $1,349 for a private room
A limited amount of private rooms are available so book early to avoid missing out.
A $250 non-refundable deposit is required for booking. Payment plans are available for the remainder of the payment. Full payment is required by 1 September 2020.
* 4 nights accommodation
* Meals from dinner on 8th to breakfast on 12th (please advise of any dietary requirements)
* Yoga, breath and meditation classes
* Daily transformative workshops
* Hugs (consensual of course)
* Good company and a supportive, open environment for you to be exactly as you are
what's not included
* Flights and insurance
* Transfers to/from Coromandel (can be arranged at additional cost)
* Spa treatments
* Non-consensual hugs
have questions or want to book?
Email me at info (at) kirstywrightyoga (dot) com or use my contact form.