escape to bali
I recently visited Bali for the third time and was blown away by the North Coast. Bali is becoming overtaken by Westerners yet the north feels like "Old Bali". Village life, clear waters and a feeling of complete isolation. I couldn't not bring a group there!
Join me for six days of connection, immersion in self and others, delving deeper into the ancient and modern wisdom and all the while having plenty of time to rest and rejuvenate.
JULY 2020 POSTPONED DUE TO COVID - FUTURE DATES TBC
We will meet in Ubud on the morning of the 12th and have a group transfer up to the north of Bali. On the way we will stop at a gorgeous restaurant overlooking volcano Mount Batur. On the final day we will get group transfers back to Ubud, Kuta or the airport.
Desa Saya Eco Luxury Retreat in Tejakula
who is this retreat for
* you need to remove yourself from the stress and busy-ness of life to reconnect with yourself and gain perspective
* you want to explore deeper aspects of yoga, as well as enjoying the physical practice
* you crave connection with like-minded, open hearted people
* you love outdoor baths and showers
* all bodies, ages, experience, sexual orientations are very welcomed and encouraged
* no yoga or meditation experience necessary, this retreat is for everyone!
how to get there
You will need to fly into Denpasar, Bali and make your way to Ubud (about a 1 hour drive). I can help with arranging a driver to collect you from the airport to save hassles. We would then meet in Ubud on the morning of the 12th and go from there.
Coming from Sydney? Most flights leave in the afternoons and arrive around 9-10pm so you would have to come the day before, at least.
Need help arranging accommodation before or after the retreat? Just ask!
Early bird price before 15 March:
* $1,350 for a twin share room
* $1,750 for a private king room.
Full price after 15 March:
* $1,600 for a twin share room
* $1,990 for a private king room.
A limited amount of private rooms are available so book early to avoid missing out.
A $250 non-refundable deposit is required for booking. Payment plans are available for the remainder of the payment. Full payment is required by 1 May 2020.
* 5 nights accommodation (all rooms have outdoor bath!)
* Return transfers to the north from the airport / Ubud
* Lunch overlooking the volcano on arrival day
* Three delicious meals per day plus yummy afternoon tea (all dietary requirements can be catered for)
* Twice daily yoga and meditation
* Daily workshop or excursion
* Hugs (consensual of course)
* Good company and a supportive, open environment for you to be exactly as you are
what's not included
* Flights and insurance
* Spa treatments
* Non-consensual hugs
have questions or want to book?
Email me at info (at) kirstywrightyoga (dot) com or use my contact form.